MEETING OF THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN WITH THE CITIZENS OF ALMATY REGION
The first President of Kazakhstan arrived in the village of Shamalgan, where he visited the historical and cultural center "Atameken" and met with the residents of the village.
- When I come to my native village, I always remember my childhood with warmth. I went a hard way, worked hard for the sake of progress and prosperity of the state. In moments of fatigue, I remembered the streets of Shamalgan and the foot of our picturesque mountains, where my father and I often walked. And all the fatigue went on for a moment," said the First President of Kazakhstan.
The first President of Kazakhstan noted that thanks to the policy, our country was recognized in the international arena.
- We have done a great job. Unknown before, Kazakhstan became recognizable all over the world. Kazakhstanis have had the opportunity to visit various countries and receive education in the best educational institutions in the world," said Nursultan Nazarbayev.
Nursultan Nazarbayev also spoke about plans for further activities.
- As Leader of the Nation, I will be focusing on strategic issues. I believe that President Qasym-Jomart Tokayev will live up to my hopes," said the First President of Kazakhstan.
Nursultan Nazarbayev stressed that all measures taken to modernize the country are primarily aimed at supporting and developing young people.
- I am convinced that Kazakhstan has a bright future ahead. All the conditions have been created for this. Those who want to start a business are given loans. Those who do not have a specialty, the state trains them in new professions. The problem is not the absence of a job, but the absence of a profession. We also carry out a lot of programs for the development of villages, - concluded Yelbassy.
Nursultan Nazarbayev also noted that unprecedented social measures are being taken in the country this year. Various programs are being implemented in the republic to improve the quality of life of citizens. At the same time, the First President of Kazakhstan pointed out the importance of avoiding paternalistic moods in the society.
- Every man should have honor and dignity. The responsibility for the child lies, first of all, with the parents. The state, for its part, should provide parents with jobs so that they can support their children," said the First President of Kazakhstan.
In conclusion, the First President of Kazakhstan, wishing the participants of the meeting success and new achievements, urged everyone to work for the benefit of the Motherland.