Over 250 thousand specialists to train for development of IT industry in Kazakhstan
The draft Concept of digital transformation, development of the IT industry and cybersecurity for 2023-2029 was considered at a meeting in the Government, El.kz reports with reference to the Telegram channel of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan
The implementation of the Concept will allow:
- increase the share of public services provided in 5 minutes to 90%
- fully digitize the business processes of state bodies,
- train more than 250 thousand highly qualified IT personnel
- increase the volume of exports of IT products and services to $ 1.5 billion dollars
- to attract about 1 trillion tenge of investments within the framework of the Astana Hub technopark
Within the framework of the Concept, measures will be implemented to form a regional digital hub in the republic, further demonopolize the communications industry, comprehensively strengthen cybersecurity and create the foundations for the development of artificial intelligence in healthcare, education and civil security.
It is planned to complete the work on covering citizens and businesses with high-speed Internet (at least 100 Mbit / s), and republican and main regional roads with mobile broadband access networks.