Bibisara Assaubayeva takes 8th place in chess tournament in Moscow
The international tournament "Chess Stars-2023" in Moscow has ended - the winner of the double event became the Russian grandmaster Sergey Karjakin, El.kz reports with reference to the Sports.kz.
As part of the rapid, the grandmaster sensationally losing to the two-time world blitz champion Kazakh chess player Bibisara Assaubayeva, who became the eighth in the double event.
Results of the double event:
- 1. Sergey Karjakin (Russia)
- 2. Alexander Grischuk (Russia)
- 3. Raunak Sadhwani (India)
- 4. Vladislav Artemyev (Russia)
- 5. Teymur Radjabov (Azerbaijan)
- 6. Ekaterina Lagno (Russia)
- 7. Sanan Syugirov (Russia)
- 8. Bibisara Assaubayeva (Kazakhstan)
- 9. Alexandra Goryachkina (Russia)
- 10. Francisco Vallejo (Spain).