Winners of the project «100 New Faces of Kazakhstan» and President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Nursultan Nazarbayev met with representatives of independent Kazakhstan. In Astana, the winners of the national project «100 New Faces of Kazakhstan» were gathered. For candidacies in the online mode, 1.5 million citizens voted. As a result, 102 winners were chosen - people from different regions, ages and nationalities, who achieved success during the years of the country's independence. These people came from all over the country to tell the Head of State about their achievements in work, creativity and life.
However, before Nursultan Nazarbayev in an informal atmosphere once again explained to the winners why this project is necessary for our country. Nursultan Nazarbayev, President of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- That is another era, now is another era. Completely everything has changed in life for 26 years. Who was born then, he is only 26 years old. The most beautiful age, entry into the work for young people. In seven-league steps, the world rushes forward, blinks an eye - you'll miss it. Such a time. My time was different, yours is different. The world of competition of the state with the state, the people with the people, man with man. All the time you need to move forward. As if you are swimming against the current, stop, take it back. In the same way in life. You will stop, not only will not move forward, but you will also go back. This is the era.
The head of state stressed: in the era of information technology and digitalization, it is necessary not only to develop different spheres, but also to keep up with the times and change the consciousness of people. Therefore, it is not surprising that the initiative of the President, voiced in the article «A glance at the future: modernization of public consciousness», was supported by more than 340 thousand Kazakhstanis.
Nursultan Nazarbayev, President of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- Information technologies are growing every year. Today, everyone is engaged in artificial intelligence. Today solve all the most important problems of mankind, the most incurable diseases will be cured. Artificial intelligence will be everywhere. Everything changes. And what about consciousness? That is the question. At the same time, consciousness must change. Therefore, my article «Ruhani zhangiru» or «Spiritual Renaissance» says that together with the world rushing forward, we must change our minds if we want to be on an equal footing with all developing countries. I set the task to enter the top 30 of the most developed countries. Nursultan Nazarbayev noted the uniqueness of all participants of the large-scale project. The President is sure that such people will become a great example for the younger generation.
Nursultan Nazarbayev, President of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- Talented people are persecuted because the talent has been singled out, it is unusual among others. Therefore, ordinary people say: why are not we the same, here are the talents. I pursue it, but geniuses are killed simply. Copernicus burned, Leonardo da Vinci pursued. Therefore, it's very difficult to get to people talented and brilliant. On the other hand, you are now heroes, I want to say. That is why, for a full revival, a change in the consciousness of Kazakhstanis is of great importance for our future. I thought it over and said that now is the time to talk about it. The economy was created, the business community created. Kazakhstan is known to the world, we are respected, we are appreciated. Kazakhs are recognized everywhere. Now we must move. The next step, but we need to move through a spiritual rebirth.
Rakhat-Bi Abdisagin is the youngest composer and pianist, who was awarded at the age of 17 with an honorary badge «For Merits in the Development of Culture and Art» of the CIS Interparliamentary Assembly.
At the request of the Head of State, the winner of the project performed his favorite composition, which he composed at the age of 13. Nursultan Nazarbayev, President of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- Before going to bed, I listen to Mozart. Now I will listen to you. In the hall where the event took place, beautiful music and success stories of interesting, talented people sounded. There was time for intimate conversations.
Anatoly Dobrovolsky, a beekeeper:
- Five years ago, no one could understand why I threw everything from the capital, where I worked in Zhas Otan, and went to the village to study bees. Nursultan Abishevich, I figured the barrel of oil is worth $ 60. The barrel of honey is 700, and there are no crises in the beekeeping market. Maybe Kazakhstan will begin to pump not only oil, but honey. Nursultan Nazarbayev, President of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- Beekeeping has another side. When there is a hive, the bee on average flies a kilometer and a half, yes, in the district? In this district, previously grown grass and flowers begin to grow. The bee pollinates in such a way that this field blooms. Musicians, artists, doctors, teachers, athletes and not only. All of them have proved their desire to improve not only their lives, but also, first and foremost, life around them. Erlan Kumiskalieva from Atyrau is known throughout Kazakhstan. He leads the Center for the Support of Children with Brain and Spinal Cord Damage.
In the center are engaged in kanistherapy - in the treatments animals are helping. Yerlan Kumiskaliev successfully treat children with cerebral palsy, autism and Down's syndrome. However, to all this Yerlan did not come immediately. Having visited himself by a hair from death, he realized that his mission was to help people. Yerlan Kumiskaliev, chairman of the public association «Atyrau - a small country»:
- 10 years ago, I had a very serious diagnosis that threatened my life. And when I was bad, I swore before the Almighty that I will devote the rest of my life to people who will need my help. And so, our center appeared. I realized what the true value of life and every smile, every new step of my special children, I call them mine, is the most important joy in my life.
Among hundreds of new faces and real heroes. Kairat Umbetov, being deputy commander of the military unit, risking his life, closed himself a young soldier. Everything happened during the exercises during the grenade launcher. The soldier got off with scratches, and the officer received shrapnel wounds. But the colonel does not consider his act heroic.
Kairat Umbetov, first deputy commander of the military unit 6505 of the regional command Ortaly:
- This is exactly the work that we were taught - is the preservation of life and health of subordinates, maintaining their stability. In a word, I just did my job. In the «100 new faces of Kazakhstan» I got on a popular vote with the support of our population, with the approval of the Head of State. For me it is a great honor, a great responsibility. Also, Anar Agzhanova gave the Head of State her painting, which all the winners of the project signed. The girl herself is deaf, but this does not prevent her from realizing her dreams. Nursultan Nazarbayev also visited the exhibition, which featured a photo session of the winners of «100 new faces of Kazakhstan». By tradition, the Head of State was photographed with all the participants for memory. To be among the hundred new faces is first and foremost the result of great work on oneself, dedication and, of course, perseverance. The new era dictates its terms. And to become competitive, a person must be in a state of constant development of his skills. This is what the Head of State emphasizes, formulating one of the most important tasks of the country today - to prepare the nation for global changes to become participants in those incredible achievements that are now taking place in the world.
In his speech, the President of Kazakhstan told the meeting participants about the changes taking place in the world and emphasized the need for adaptation to new conditions.
The Head of State underlined the actual nature of the program «Modernization of Public Consciousness» in the era of global transformations and noted the intermediate results of its implementation.
Nursultan Nazarbayev told about the project on the transition of the state language to the Latin alphabet and noted the main goal of this process.
- Today about seventy percent of information about science and culture is published in English. We announced the transition to trilingual education. The younger generation already speaks English. The transition to the Latin script ensures our entry into the general developing information world, - said the Head of State.
At the same time, the President of Kazakhstan dwelled on the implementation of the projects «New Humanitarian Knowledge» and «Tougan jer».
- Since we are talking about the development of the Kazakh language, we need to receive the best world knowledge in our native language. The project «New Humanitarian Knowledge» provides for the translation into the Kazakh language of the 100 best textbooks of the world. According to the «Tougan Zher» project, the following should be said. Patriotism begins with a home, a native land. Through a small homeland we love the whole of Kazakhstan. Now in the country patrons of art, returning to their native land, are building kindergartens, schools and hospitals. In total, more than 720 projects have already been completed, Nursultan Nazarbayev said.
The head of state stressed the special importance for the country's citizens of the project «Sacred Geography of Kazakhstan» and told about the tasks of the program «Modern Kazakhstan culture in the global world».
- We know the world's sacred sites and their history. But is there no such thing in Kazakhstan? Now the task is to find 100 sacred places. They will become tourist destinations. Our culture should become known throughout the world. And the project «Modern Kazakhstan culture in the global world" should reveal our cultural wealth for the whole world», said the President of Kazakhstan.
The head of state focused on the importance of implementing the project «100 New names of Kazakhstan» and reminded the participants of the meeting about the responsibility assigned to them by society.
- You have passed the competitive selection rounds. Internet voting was conducted. You are a unique person. Independence has made it possible to flourish your talent and pave the way for the future. You will become an example for young people, - said Nursultan Nazarbayev.
During the meeting, participants in the project «100 New Persons of Kazakhstan» shared their impressions and expectations of the implementation of the spiritual modernization program, and talked about their achievements.
After acquainting himself with the success stories of some project participants, the President of Kazakhstan noted the importance of personal development of the people of Kazakhstan.
- Each of the speakers is worthy of the film, the book so that people are inspired by your example. I sincerely congratulate you. Young people should be single-minded, the Head of State said.
Minister of Information and Communications Dauren Abayev spoke about the plans of the department for further work on the project «100 New Faces».
«Indeed, the question arises, and they have become popular. In the age of modern technology, the information flow of news can quickly come to naught, so we developed a roadmap for the project «100 New Faces» and the next year, I very much hope that 100 telenovel about them will come out. We will tell you in detail, they will be special videos, they will participate in the programs», he said at a meeting of the Public Council on the development of information, information and communication technologies.
Nursultan Nazarbayev shared his opinion on the world experience of the development of peoples and adaptation to global trends.
In conclusion, the Head of State wished successes to all participants of the project and urged them not to dwell on the achieved.
After the meeting, Nursultan Nazarbayev visited a special photo exhibition dedicated to the participants of the project «100 New Faces of Kazakhstan».