The Ninth Central Asian Forum on the Development of Internet "InternetCA-2018"
The event is traditionally held by International Center for Journalism MediaNet with the partnership and support of OSCE Programme Office in Astana and Konrad Adenauer Foundation
The event is traditionally held by International Center for Journalism MediaNet with the partnership and support of OSCE Programme Office in Astana and Konrad Adenauer Foundation.
The theme of the Forum is Media, State, Society: Digital Security and Media Literacy
The main issues are:
· Role of the state, media and society in development of information space
· Influence of the Internet on designing of reality
· Digital safety, protection of personal data
· Freedom of expression in Central Asia, possibilities for media
· Media literacy of audience as effective instrument of counteraction against promotion and fake news
· Xenophobia, hostility language
· Role of the state in regulation of the media sphere
Independent experts, representatives of governmental and non-governmental organizations, journalists, lawyers, internet active people are encouraged to participate in the event.
The speakers of the event are the experts from Germany, the Czech Republic, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan.
Time: 9:30 - registration, 10:00 - event
Location: Ramada Hotel (27 Baitursynov Street), Nomad Hall, Almaty, Kazakhstan
If you would like to participate as a speaker, please complete the form until 30 April on the link: https://goo.gl/forms/qA8YP2Leq4nM47Q43.
If you would like to participate as a guest, please complete the form until 10 May on the link: https://goo.gl/forms/zlEMhtazAR0Fswpm1.
The event organizers pay travel expenses and accommodation for foreign and non-local participants.
The number of participants is limited.
The organizers will inform you about your application status until 15 May 2018.
Alyona Koshkina, firstname.lastname@example.org
Duman Smakov, email@example.com
+7 727 292 20 46, +7 747 987 98 79